Continuing our 38-part BBC Mini-Series “Paul George to the Lakers”, in this episode – we dine with the enemy and talk to someone from The Other Side who can give us a more objective and realistic perspective on Larry Bird, a Paul George Trade, the Pacers’ Outlook, and what Pacers Fans are feeling.
Listen up as Indiana Pacers’ “8 Points, 9 Seconds” Co-Expert/Writer Hunter Kuffel joins our show to shed some light on ALL things Indiana Pacers, Paul George, and the Lakers’ role in all of that.
- Intro + Paul George & Disneyland rides. – (0:00)
- Interview w/ Pacers “8 Points, 9 Seconds” Hunter Kuffel – (6:55)
- LLP Interview Recap – (33:25)
- Lakers Front Office Continues to Clean House Up Top – (40:09)
- Chad Ford – Lakers Would Take Lonzo Ball over Fultz at #1?? – (51:31)
Follow us on Twitter: @LakersLegacyPod
Catch us on DASH Radio every Mondays, 8am-9am PT!
Please Rate & Review us on iTunes!