In this episode we discuss:
– Why this year’s team doesn’t stack up to last years, and what the Blazers are currently going through
– Portland’s recent struggles across the board and what’s down the road over the next 2 road games vs the Philadelphia 76ers and the Boston Celtics
– How did we get here? The dismantling of the LaMarcus Aldridge lead team until now
– What options do the Blazers have? Are the playoffs still in the picture or does this team need to break it down already?
– How aggressive should Portland be at the trade deadline? Is anyone off the table in trade talks?
– Does Nerlens Noel make sense now?
– How does the frustration of this season stack up against Blazers teams of the past?