In this episode we discuss-
– The basics of the deal; the good, the bad, and the Plumlee
– Chris spends longer than I thought possible hating Mason Plumlee
– Breaking down Nurkic’s game and how he can help Portland
– What does this mean for Portland’s future in the immediate and down the road?
– The merits of tanking and looking forward to the draft
– Breaking down various 2017 NBA Draft possibilites
– How can Portland use Nurkic going forward?
– What other ways can Portland build, if not through free agency? What will get them to the top again?
– What Blazer could get away with what Charles Oakley did in New York?
– Does Nurkic bring an element of toughness and intimidation?
That and more on this week’s Trailing Blazers!