Today on ZardCast, CT, Dave and Gary convene to discuss the Washington Wizards first time reaching .500 this season and following it up with two road losses to Houston and Dallas. Later, Almighty Baller’s Chris Axmann joins the pod to talk Zards as we enter the New Year, Kelly Oubre’s run-in at a Dallas YMCA, how his dog tried to ruin his holiday and the Almighty Baller Podcast Network. Later, the guys look at the next four games, peep the Eastern Conference standings, John Wall wins Eastern Conference player of the month and more.
Topics discussed include:
- Full crew is assembled
- Washington gets a nice win last Friday over the Nets to hit the .500 mark for the first time all season
- On the back of 27 points from Mr. Steal Yo Girl! Who saw that coming?
- It all felt good, very briefly. We hung out on NYE and were all “it’s a clean slate going into 2017!” We were so naive in 2016
- Wiz lose to Rockets, follow it up with a loss in Dallas the next night
- Almighty Baller’s Chris Axmann drops by to talk Zards, Kelly Oubre’s trip to the YMCA and the newly minted Almighty Baller Podcast Network
- The guys discuss their dandruff before Chris leaves
- Looking ahead to Minnesota, Milwaukee, Chicago and Boston
- Looking around the Eastern Conference
- This Week in John Wall
- Pop Culture Detour