Today on ZardCast, CT, Dave and Gary convene to discuss how much the they hate the Boston Celtics, the scuffle between John Wall and Jae Crowder, 10 straight wins at home, belly button lint, the rest of the Eastern Conference, Pop Culture Detour and much more.
Topics discussed include:
- Sports Illustrated’s Andrew Sharp will join the guys on next week’s ‘sode
- Starting with the Boston Celtics game and going backward
- The guys hate the Celtics more than any team in the NBA
- Jae Crowder pokes John Wall in the nose
- Marcus Smart once signed the wrong side of Gary’s SI
- Wiz ran out of gas against the Celts
- Last time Washing was above .500?
- Jason Smith has been ballin’
- Wizards comeback to beat the Bulls, win 10th straight at home
- The guys don’t believe this is John Wall’s only buzzer beater/game winning shot
- Washington digs out of another hole to beat Milwaukee on the road, win the season series
- The team is looking sluggish because they only have 5.5 NBA players
- The guys discuss Karl Anthony-Towns and feeling underwhelmed watching young players, need to be watching more games to get a true glimpse of their potential
- Discussing the show’s new curing protocol on the pod
- CT didn’t shower all weekend, talks about his Monday morning lint. Duncan strips off his sweat pants. Why isn’t there anything acceptable for covering your legs when it’s cold?
- Sidney Melbourne returns, says he learned about basketball while he was gone, steps in to read the Handy ad
- The guys are going to brunch and then to the Wizards game against the Portland Trailblazers
- Looking at the Eastern Conference standings
- CT hates that the Atlanta Hawks for giving Kyle Korver to the Cleveland Cavaliers
- At least the Wizards aren’t the New York Knicks
- 90 seconds of Philadelphia 76ers talk
- Sidney returns to talk about DRAFT
- This Week in John Wall
- Will Wall be suspended for swatting at Crowder? What’s the status of his wrist and pinky?
- Pop Culture Detour
- CT is watching the Bachelor, Gary is watching Sneaky Pete, Dave is watching Man Seeking Woman
- Young Pope premiers this Sunday and the guys are HYPED. Jude Law wouldn’t be the youngest pope